Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Make this PRP Voice Based RP

XeroDev

Reaction score
Hey, I have a suggestion that make RP VOICE BASED because many people feel that they are playing FiveM Voice RP, People will be attracted toward it. I can Say that PRP would be the first Hindi/English Server which have a VOICE RP.

Alex

Staff member
Management
Reaction score
-1, well the reason behind this is that:
As we got players through different regions, some do have a good internet and some do not have and if we're going to make it voice based RP, for that the script will be done but the player will be redirected to Discord from the game and if the user is really having a bad connection, he'd not be able to listen to other player's voice nor talk.

If there's going to be an script feature regarding the voice and it tends to deliver the best quality of voice even if the player's internet connection is not good, then its
+1.

XeroDev

Reaction score
Voice is not really based on internet, If the player have low internet it will not lag because the minimum requirement for Voice is (i think ) 1mb. So I dont think there is someone who has internet in kbps..
And some people is saying that this will lag server actually it will only take 10% of server. And on the other hand.. which is client side It will not lag its game but If there is a lot ot mapping there. There game will lag but not fro voice.

Malta Firenze

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll be derecommending this as not everyone has a microphone, everyone's welcome to play our server so, it would be better without the voice chat script.

Ramirez

Reaction score
I'll be derecommending this as not everyone has a microphone, everyone's welcome to play our server so, it would be better without the voice chat script.
I'd like to say that, who doesn't have a microphone can simply type in-game itself, it's not necessary to have a microphone compulsory.

Ligement

Reaction score
I am not supporting this in the slightest. This suggestion itself is not bad but it is the vulnerabilities that come with it such as racism and homophobia, I'm not saying in anyway that rules cannot be put in place for this as they surely can but I feel like it just won't end well and it will probably end up being removed. Another reason I am not supporting this is because well, SA:MP isn't really designed for voice chat and although it's been scripted and is possible I just simply don't think it will go well. Just my twopence. Anyway. -1 from me.

Rehman_Dakait

Reaction score
-1 i know a hindi/urdu TDM server which tried to use voice chat but that server players caused FPS downfall and started leaving server afterward they took back their voice update back. I played Gta V servers also the voice RP looks cool ag start but due to homies problems comes when are sleeping nearby you.

Tylenol

Reaction score
Personally, I like the idea, but putting the server into consideration is does not seem to worth the problems likely to arise after this update such as Metagaming, racism, and heavy insults.

Shadow

Reaction score
No, I know how much that voice script is bugged... Plus it requires players to install external file(s) to use the voice chat...